- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D. 1968.
- University of Miami, B.B.A., cum laude, Political Science, 1965.
- Harvard University and American Bar Association-Mediation Training and Certification, 1985.
- American Arbitration Association, Circuit Civil Mediation Training, University of Florida, 1989.
- Supreme Court Arbitration Training, Tampa, 1988.
- Advanced Mediation Training on a continuous basis since 1985 and current in all CME requirements.
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, United States) May 1999 and 2001, Miami, Florida, intensive trainings in reference
to labor and employment disputes and grievances of all natures.
- United States Postal Services, October, 1999, Miami, Florida, intensive two- day training in reference to employment and labor
grievances and disputes, and training in transformative mediation (Redress I) and December 2001, Redress II training for two and a
- American’s with Disability Act (ADA), Key Bridge (Washington, D.C.) in conjunction with the Department of Justice, United States,
advanced and intensive training program to mediate disputes involving disabilities and discrimination conflict involving those
entitled under the ADA.
- The Florida Bar Training for Grievance Program Mediation.
- Class actions, Collins Center for Public Policy, Orlando, Florida, July 1998 and July 1999. Two three-day intensive trainings
on mediating class actions. Training was provided in both mediation and arbitration in reference to these claims by Florida Department
of Insurance and Collins Center for Public Policy.
- Lemon Law, DOI.